Ineffable Bliss

Sharing expressions... reflections... explorations... mingling.. merging.. expanding... resting... Life... LOVE... HEART... radiating... everywhere...


"When the ocean comes to you as a lover... marry at once... quickly, for God's sake! Existence has no better gift. No amount of searching will find this..." Rumi

Friday, January 12, 2007

****


"The Woman I Love"
by Hafiz

Because the Woman I love lives inside of you,

As I lean as close to your body with my words
As I can...

And I think of you all the time, dear pilgrim.

Because the One I Love goes with you
Wherever you go,
Hafiz will always be near.

If you sat before me, wayfarer,
With your aura bright from your many Charms,

My lips could resist rushing to you and needing to
befriend your blushed cheek,

But my eyes can no longer hide
The wondrous fact of who
You Really are.

The Beautiful One whom I adore
Has pitched His royal tent inside of you...

So I will always lean my Heart
As close to your soul
As I can....


(to the "Man" I Love... my Vajrasattva)