Ineffable Bliss

Sharing expressions... reflections... explorations... mingling.. merging.. expanding... resting... Life... LOVE... HEART... radiating... everywhere...


"When the ocean comes to you as a lover... marry at once... quickly, for God's sake! Existence has no better gift. No amount of searching will find this..." Rumi

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

****

I was away and meant to post something before I left,
but left early in a bit of a hurry, to avoid a huge snowstorm...
and instead of being snowed in here...
was happily snowed in with my beloved Danny
through his snowstorm, and the turning of the New Year.....

December 30th was beloved Ramana's Birthday,
this is the post that I meant to put up in his honor....

"Place your burden at the feet
of the Lord of the Universe
who accomplishes everything.

Remain all the time steadfast in the Heart,
in the Transcendental Absolute.
God knows the past, the present, and the future.
He will determine the future for you
and accomplish the work.

What is to be done will be done
at the proper time. Don't worry.

Abide in the Heart...
and surrender your acts to the divine."

~Sri Sri Ramana Maharshi

I wish all beings a wondrous New Year, and would like to thank all of
my blog friends for the joy that you bring to me
with your visits, your wisdom and humor and your Love...

Om Shanti... Shanti... Shanti...