Ineffable Bliss

Sharing expressions... reflections... explorations... mingling.. merging.. expanding... resting... Life... LOVE... HEART... radiating... everywhere...


"When the ocean comes to you as a lover... marry at once... quickly, for God's sake! Existence has no better gift. No amount of searching will find this..." Rumi

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

****
I love Christmas movies... especially the oldies...
White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, Holiday Affair,
Christmas in Conneticut... but my very favorite I finally saw last night...
A Christmas Carol... with Alastair Sim (1951)

****
After awakening from his tour of Christmas past, present, and future...
he is exclaiming the Joy of life, singing and dancing about his room...

"...I don't know anything... I never did know anything...
but now I know that I don't know anything....! "

(I Love that movie... I always cry!)

I hope everyone has been having a lovely Holiday...