Ineffable Bliss

Sharing expressions... reflections... explorations... mingling.. merging.. expanding... resting... Life... LOVE... HEART... radiating... everywhere...


"When the ocean comes to you as a lover... marry at once... quickly, for God's sake! Existence has no better gift. No amount of searching will find this..." Rumi

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wooden Walking Stick

Friend, you are Moses. I the wooden
walking stick. Sometimes that simple use.

Other times, a dragon earth-energy.
You decide. There's no time or place in the air
you inhabit. The days you give me
I give back
to you.

I have seen your unseeable beauty
and taken report without words to my heart,
which became all eyes with the news.

"Long life to eyes" says my heart now over
and over. Hundreds of candles
search the turning sky.

No bread in the basket, no money;
home, family, work, in shambles,
with your light
shining on the ruin.

Crushed in grief's mortar,
let me be the medicine
for
other eyes.

What is the soul? Half a leaf.
What is the Heart? A flower opening.

I am not the one speaking here. Even so,
I'll stop. Anything anyone else says is your voice
.

~Rumi