Ineffable Bliss

Sharing expressions... reflections... explorations... mingling.. merging.. expanding... resting... Life... LOVE... HEART... radiating... everywhere...


"When the ocean comes to you as a lover... marry at once... quickly, for God's sake! Existence has no better gift. No amount of searching will find this..." Rumi

Sunday, October 08, 2006


Emptiness Dancing...

When I rest in my origin
I am the unmoving cause of all movement.
With no will nor intention of my own
all things move forth from my own being and
express my unspeakable and unknowable self.

Although I never move away
from my unmovable nature
all movement is my own.

Although I am the unmanifest and inexpressible
all manifestation in all the worlds are
expressions of my infinite creative potential.

I am always at rest
and wildly dreaming this moment
into and out of existence.

~Adyashanti