Ineffable Bliss

Sharing expressions... reflections... explorations... mingling.. merging.. expanding... resting... Life... LOVE... HEART... radiating... everywhere...


"When the ocean comes to you as a lover... marry at once... quickly, for God's sake! Existence has no better gift. No amount of searching will find this..." Rumi

Tuesday, October 24, 2006


I enter the small, semi-lit room
and approach the old wooden gate,
kneeling down ever so quietly....

the sweet smell of the ever burning incense
enters, like breath itself, into my Heart...

I can hear the priests in the hall next door,
chanting softly the sacred words of devotion
to the Beloved...

The smooth coolness of the tile floor touches
my forehead as I bow...
I linger, who knows for how long...

Immersed in this eternal blessed
moment of devotion...

Jai Bhagavan... Jai Bhagavan...
floats softly through the air...

it is he.... who brought me Home...

(for Danji...)