Ineffable Bliss

Sharing expressions... reflections... explorations... mingling.. merging.. expanding... resting... Life... LOVE... HEART... radiating... everywhere...


"When the ocean comes to you as a lover... marry at once... quickly, for God's sake! Existence has no better gift. No amount of searching will find this..." Rumi

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am a drop
a poem to all lovely drops... everywhere...

I am a drop.... no more... no less...
a drop of warm sunlight...
a drop of bliss...,
quiet and simple... here am I...

landed on a petal,
this little drop
drowing in fragrance and love...,
quiet and simple... here am I...

once searching for more
she has seen herself,
resting now, is this little drop...,
quiet and simple.... here am I...

a drop that merges... with other drops...
and loses herself to the puddle of drops..
which loses itself to the pond of drops,
and then to the stream, and the river of drops
and then to the bay and the Ocean of drops... plop...

We are a drop... no more... no less...
a drop of Self...
a drop of conciousness...,
quiet and simple...
here is I....

drop... drip drop.... plop.......

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh