Ineffable Bliss

Sharing expressions... reflections... explorations... mingling.. merging.. expanding... resting... Life... LOVE... HEART... radiating... everywhere...


"When the ocean comes to you as a lover... marry at once... quickly, for God's sake! Existence has no better gift. No amount of searching will find this..." Rumi

Friday, March 09, 2007

****

The Transparent Tree...

I've traded my soul for the Universe.
Don't speak.
The jeweler who thought he was buying gold
to work with
now owns the mine!
But commerce metaphors
are wrong.

What has happened in me is more profound.
Like a fish underwater beginning to say words!

A transparent tree grows in the night-sky
orchard where I have found a little corner to be in,
as when two planets intersect.
I have met Shams.

~Rumi


(as when two planets intersect... my Beloved and I...
ahhhhhhhh! :)