Ineffable Bliss

Sharing expressions... reflections... explorations... mingling.. merging.. expanding... resting... Life... LOVE... HEART... radiating... everywhere...


"When the ocean comes to you as a lover... marry at once... quickly, for God's sake! Existence has no better gift. No amount of searching will find this..." Rumi

Monday, August 21, 2006

"You Say, I Say"
a poem by Hafiz

You say
"How can I find God?"

I say,
"The Friend is lining your pocket...
the curved pink wall in your belly...

Sober up,
Steady you aim,
Reach in,
Turn the Universe and
The Beautiful Rascal
Inside out."

You say,
"That sounds perposterous....
I really don't believe God is in there."

I say,
"Well then,
Why not try the Himilayas....

You could get naked
And pretend to be an exalted yogi
And eat bark and snow for forty years."

And you might think,

"Hey, Old Man,
Why don't you ... go shovel
Snowflakes!"

:) Hafiz